If you have lost or forgotten your WHM password or if you just wish to change it, you can do so using the instructions below:
On Reseller accounts the WHM username and password are the same as the primary cPanel account for the hosting package. This can be changed either from the cPanel directly, or from the List Accounts panel of WHM.
To change the root password for your VPS or Dedicated Server:
- Log into WHM.
- Click the Server Configuration icon on the home screen.
- From the Server Configuration menu, click Change Root Password.
- In the New Password field, enter the desired new password.
- In the Confirm New Password field, retype the new password.
- Click Change Password to confirm your changes.
To reset the root WHM password on your account, we may request additional information to verify your identity. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.