The language for your cPanel is set to English by default. However, there is a wide selection of other languages available if you prefer to use an alternative. This article will assist you with choosing a language for cPanel that you are comfortable with.
Change cPanel Languages
You may change the language in cPanel by doing the following:
- Log into cPanel.
- Go to Preferences.
- Select you preferred language from the drop down box then click Change.
If your cPanel is set to a language you cannot read, you may change the language to one you prefer by following these steps:
- Go to HOME.
- In the URL in the address bar, replace index.php with setlang/index.html. For example:
Should be changed to:
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown menu and then click the button to the right.
Change cPanel Languages when Using RVSkin
RVSkin is available on VPS and Dedicated servers. If you are using an RVSkin theme on your cPanel here is how you would change your language:
- Log into cPanel.
- Click the language dropdown box in the top right corner.
- Select the language you wish to use.
The language for the cPanel will immediately change. As this is accessible from the home page it can be changed even if the language is already set to one you are unable to read.
Change Available Languages for RVSkin (VPS/Dedicated)
RVSkin will allow you to select which languages are available to your users to select from. Here is how:
- Log into WHM.
- From the left navigation menu go to Plugins > RVGlobalSoft Manager.
- Under Installed Software click Manager under the RVSkin icon.
- On the center of the screen under Language, click Selectable Languages.
- Place a check next to each language you wish to offer to cPanel accounts and click Submit.
- The confirmation screen will display the following message: Your setting was saved.