Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and sites are being used.
To enable statistics for your domain:
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab:
- Select Hosting Settings next to the domain:
- Within the Web Scripting and Statistics section select an option to enable Web statistics:
- Select the right check box to password protect the statistics directory.
- Click OK.
There are three options for accessing the statistics of your domain:
- Log into Plesk.
- From the Websites & Domains tab expand the additional operations if necessary by selecting the drop down arrow:
- Select the Web Statistics icon:
If you are using SmarterStats you can also access your domain statistics with either of the following URLs (replacing domain.com with your domain or server-name with your server name or IP address: