Customer Panel overview
If you log in as an administrator or reseller, simply click Domains or Subscriptions in the left-hand menu, then click the Control Panel link for the main domain you wish to access.
The Control Panel is designed to provide your subscribers with the hosting management features through their own panel. It consists of several tabs for common operations.
- Home - provides access to the most frequently performed operations, such as viewing statistics, managing domains, filling websites with content using SiteBuilder, managing files and directories, managing user roles and user accounts, etc.
- Users - provides access to functionality for creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts and user roles.
- Mail - provides access to functionality for creating, modifying, and deleting e-mail addresses and mailing lists.
- Websites & Domains - provides access to functionality for registering domain names, creating, modifying, and deleting websites, setting up hosting features, databases, subdomains, and domain aliases, viewing statistics, backing up websites, etc.
- Applications - provides access to functionality for installing, configuring, and removing web applications, such as blogs, photo galleries, online stores, and others.
- Statistics - provides reports on disk space and traffic usage.
- Account - provides information about your subscription, changing your contact information, etc.
The top area of panel provides the following links.
- Your name (Click it to update your contact information.)
- Log out
The number and location of icons and links in the panel depends on the number of available services, installed applications, and functions provided in accordance with the subscription.