As a HostGator customer, receive up to 80% off the retail price of SiteLock's products.
SiteLock for Shared Hosting
SiteLock is available directly from HostGator at up to 80% off for our shared hosting customers. You can order SiteLock for a shared hosting account several ways.
Order with a New Web Hosting Account
SiteLock Basic can be ordered from HostGator when you sign up for web hosting at the special offer of $19.99 for the first year (Regular price
$99.95 per year) or purchased independantly directly from your billing portal.
You can add SiteLock Basic to your order on the following order forms:
Order for Existing Hosting Accounts
To purchase SiteLock service for an already existing hosting package:
- Login to your billing portal.
- Click the Hosting tab.
- Click the SiteLock icon from your menu.
- If this is your first time buying SiteLock, select the domain you wish to purchase the service for, then the plan you want:
- If you have already ordered SiteLock with our Find, Fix, or Prevent plans, you will be able to manage your existing plans and upgrade or purchase new plans:
Order in cPanel / Existing Hosting Accounts
Shared hosting customers can also order SiteLock separately in their cPanel:
- Login to cPanel
- Click on the SiteLock icon in the Special Offers section.
- New customers can select which plan they want and order. Customers who have SiteLock for one domain already can click "Get Protected" next to additional domains they want to protect.
SiteLock for Other Hosting Types
HostGator reseller, VPS, windows hosting and dedicated server customers can purchase SiteLock here:
You will receive an email on how to manage your account. By ordering from this link, you will not be able to manage your SiteLock account in your shared hosting cPanel.
SiteLock was founded on the principle that Internet security should no longer be an expensive, intimidating topic, accessible only to large corporations with IT departments full of engineers. We have set out to democratize Internet security, providing an easy-to-use service focused on providing security for small businesses.
SiteLock is backed by tenured investors with a heritage in providing web and telecommunications solutions to small businesses. It is run by seasoned security veterans trained at Caltech, MIT, Wharton and Stanford.