Do I Have to Record My Commissions with the IRS?

HostGator will pay you as an independent contractor, and commissions will need to be filed with the IRS according to your local and federal governing laws.

For more information on how to file independent contractor earnings, please contact your local government agency.

Please email for Affiliate Program questions and support.