So many people ask us how to create those menu bars which only appear on certain pages. Typically, these are referred to as sub-menus, or side-bar menus.
The secret is very simple. Those pages are sub-pages.
Ok, how do I make subpages?
- Login to SiteBuilder.
- Go to step 3, "Pages".
- Under the right column called "Your site structure" is a list of your website's pages.
- Select the check box next to the page you want to be a sub-page.
- Under "Page position", click the "Right" button to indent the page to the right. This makes it a sub-page for the page listed directly above it.
- Under "Page position", click the "Up" button until the sub-page is under the parent page of your choice.
- Repeat for any sub-pages you desire.
Note that your results will vary depending on which template you use. Some of the templates already use the side-menu as the main menu, so the sub-menus may appear elsewhere.