The following steps will allow you to create new email accounts in Plesk:
Note: This example is using Plesk 11.5, however, the steps will be the same for other versions of Plesk.
- Login to Plesk.
- If using your admin login, go to Hosting Services - Domains and click the Control Panel link.
- Click the Mail tab at the top.
- Click the Create E-mail Address button.
- Enter a name for this email account.
- Select the desired domain name from the drop-down.
- Specify the mail box size limit (25 MB is a good start).
- Enter and confirm a password for this email account.
- Click the OK button to finish.
Note: While email accounts can be created directly within SmarterMail on Windows Dedicated Servers, please note that all email accounts should be created within Plesk for proper synchronization of settings. Any email accounts created outside of Plesk may not be supported by our Windows Administration.