When you signed up for a Windows Dedicated Server with Plesk web hosting, the link to your Plesk login page, along with your username and password, was emailed to you.
Basic URL Information
Secure Login Page:
Plesk username: admin
Site Preview URL*:
How to Log into Plesk
After you signed up and paid for your hosting, you were sent a link in your new account email. Inside the email is a link to your Plesk login page and your Plesk password.
- Click the link in your email or type it into your browser.
- Your username is admin.
- Type your password exactly as it appears. If you copy and paste the password, be careful not to copy any extra blank spaces (this is common mistake when copying and pasting passwords).
- Leave the Interface Language as default or change it to your preferred language.
- Click Log in.
*Site Preview on Windows Dedicated Servers
Site Preview may not be pre-configured on Windows Dedicated Servers; and you may need to turn on the Quick Preview feature, which is not enabled by default, prior to use.
To turn on Site Preview:
- Navigate to Tools & Settings.
- Select the Website Preview Settings option.
- Click on the Create New Domain link.
- Go back to Tools & Settings.
- Select the new domain from the drop-down menu to enable the Quick Preview for the new domain name.
For additional information, please read the following article: