The eNom account comes free with any Reseller, VPS or Dedicated Server hosting plan. It allows our resellers to buy domain names for as low as $9.50 per year and works with WHMCS. To request your eNom domain reseller account, please fill out the form located at:
This will also grant you access to eNom's website so you can manage your domains and even take advantage of eNom features such as the custom parking page — a one page website which can be used as a place holder while the real website is under construction.
Sub-Retail Accounts vs. Sub-Reseller Accounts
eNom offers two types of reseller accounts: sub-retail and sub-reseller. By default, your account is set up as a retail eNom account. Some of the differences between these types of accounts are listed below.
- You pay with a credit card PER domain registration.
- You do not have access to the eNom reseller tools.
- HostGator has full access to your domain names.
- You make a $100.00 deposit and keep a positive balance on your account (credit card and PayPal will remove 3% per transaction).
- You have access to the eNom reseller tools and sub-account structure (eNom API and Registry Rocket).
- HostGator has limited access to your domain names.
- You set your own default DNS to be used when registering domains.
- You set your own default information for the WHOIS information when you register domains.
eNom Price List
eNom offers domain registrations at the following prices (per year):
You must have an eNom domain reseller (retail or reseller API) account to get these prices. Other domain prices will vary. For a list of other domain TLD's eNom can register for you, please refer to HostGator's TLD list (your direct price from eNom should be lower than the price we list).
An additional price increase has been applied on December 29, 2014. The price for several TLDs has increased by roughly $0.20 to $1.00.
ResellerClub accounts are free, allowing you to both register and manage domains for your clients. Currently this is only available for Reseller package sign-ups and will be provided for VPS and Dedicated servers in the future.
Additional information can be found in the following article:
Information for Employees:
VeriSign Price IncreaseClients may contact us with questions regarding the Verisign price increase; so, some quick notes:
- Our domain prices are not changing.
- This only affects eNom resellers, the majority seeing an increase of about 20-50 cents.
- The price change by ENOM was done on 1/14/12; however, the price change was officially done through VeriSign on 1/15/12. This is due to VeriSign hiking the price for registrars:
- An additional increase was completed on 12/29/14.
- The following email has been sent to all of our eNom domain resellers (1/15/12 change):
Dear Domain Reseller,
We'd like to draw your attention to the upcoming pricing changes for .COM & .NET domain names. Due to a recent VeriSign price hike, the cost of registering a .COM and .NET domain has increased by $0.50 cents. The price change will take effect on January 14th, 2012.
More information regarding the price change can be found here: http://www.enom.com/pricingincrease.aspx?price=reseller
Kindly make a note of this change and modify your selling price accordingly.
Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, use our support portals to contact us: http://support.hostgator.com/
Reseller UpgradesUpon a client's request, we can upgrade their account from eNom to the Reseller API.
- 1st level sub-retail and reseller accounts (any retail or reseller account directly under us) - $90.00
- 2nd level sub-retail accounts (retail accounts that are under one of our resellers) - $100.00