The eNom account comes free with any Reseller, VPS or Dedicated Server hosting plan. It allows our resellers to buy domain names for as low as $9.50 per year and works with both WHMCS and WHM Autopilot. To request your eNom domain reseller account, please fill out the form located at:
This will also grant you access to eNom's website so you can manage your domains and even take advantage of eNom features such as the custom parking page — a one page website which can be used as a place holder while the real website is under construction.
Sub-Retail Accounts vs. Sub-Reseller Accounts
eNom offers two types of reseller accounts: sub-retail and sub-reseller. By default, your account is set up as a retail eNom account. Some of the differences between these types of accounts are listed below.
- You pay with a credit card PER domain registration.
- You do not have access to the eNom reseller tools.
- HostGator has full access to your domain names.
- You make a $100.00 deposit and keep a positive balance on your account (credit card and PayPal will remove 3% per transaction).
- You have access to the eNom reseller tools and sub-account structure (eNom API and Registry Rocket).
- HostGator has limited access to your domain names.
- You set your own default DNS to be used when registering domains.
- You set your own default information for the WHOIS information when you register domains.
eNom Price List
eNom offers domain registrations at the following prices (per year):
You must have an eNom domain reseller (retail or reseller API) account to get these prices. Other domain prices will vary. For a list of other domain TLD's eNom can register for you, please refer to HostGator's TLD list (your direct price from eNom should be lower than the price we list).