The eNom account comes free with any Reseller, VPS or Dedicated Server hosting plan. It allows our resellers to buy domain names for as low as $9.50 per year and works with WHMCS. To request your eNom domain reseller account, please fill out the form located at:
This will also grant you access to eNom's website so you can manage your domains and even take advantage of eNom features such as the custom parking page — a one page website which can be used as a place holder while the real website is under construction.
Sub-Retail Accounts vs. Sub-Reseller Accounts
eNom offers two types of reseller accounts: sub-retail and sub-reseller. By default, your account is set up as a retail eNom account. Some of the differences between these types of accounts are listed below.
- You pay with a credit card PER domain registration.
- You do not have access to the eNom reseller tools.
- HostGator has full access to your domain names.
- You make a $100.00 deposit and keep a positive balance on your account (credit card and PayPal will remove 3% per transaction).
- You have access to the eNom reseller tools and sub-account structure (eNom API and Registry Rocket).
- HostGator has limited access to your domain names.
- You set your own default DNS to be used when registering domains.
- You set your own default information for the WHOIS information when you register domains.
eNom Price List
eNom offers domain registrations at the following prices (per year):
You must have an eNom domain reseller (retail or reseller API) account to get these prices. Other domain prices will vary. For a list of other domain TLD's eNom can register for you, please refer to HostGator's TLD list (your direct price from eNom should be lower than the price we list).
An additional price increase has been applied on December 29, 2014. The price for several TLDs has increased by roughly $0.20 to $1.00.
ResellerClub accounts are free, allowing you to both register and manage domains for your clients. Currently this is only available for Reseller package sign-ups and will be provided for VPS and Dedicated servers in the future.
Additional information can be found in the following article: