While HostGator cannot modify nameservers at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your nameservers at BigRock.com.
Step 1: Find Out Nameservers for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which nameservers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your nameservers, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change Nameservers
- Sign in to your control panel at BigRock.com.
- Select the domain name to be updated.
- Click Order Information.
- Click the Name Servers link.
- Input the nameservers found in your HostGator welcome email.
- Click Update Name Servers.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: