While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your DNS with Xinnet.
Step 1: Find the DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your DNS, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change your DNS
- Sign into your Xinnet.com account with your username and password.
- Click Access My Account, located in the upper right corner of the page.)
- Select My Products in the left pane.
- Under the General Management section, choose Domain Management.
- Click on the My Domains tab, located in the right pane.
- Select the domain to be updated by clicking on the check box.
- Click on Change Name Servers.
- In the primary and secondary name servers fields, type in the DNS from Step 1.
- Click OK.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: