While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your DNS at OnlineNIC.com.
Step 1: Find the DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your DNS, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change your DNS
- Sign in to your OnlineNIC.com reseller control panel.
- Go to Manage Domains > .TLD.
- Click Query.
- Search for your domain name.
- Click on the current domain name servers.
- Delete the current DNS information and replace it with the information from step one.
- Click Submit.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: