While HostGator cannot modify name servers at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your name servers at Godaddy.
- Log in to your Godaddy account.
- Click the My Account button.
- On the Products tab, click the + (plus) icon to expand the Domains section.
- From the list of domains, click the Launch button for the domain you wish to manage.
- From the Domain Management page, click the link for Manage in the Nameservers section.
- In the popup box select the radio button for Custom.
- Click the link for Edit Nameservers.
- Enter your name servers in the spaces provided.
- Click Edit when you are done making changes.
- Click Save to finalize the changes.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: