If you have lost or forgotten your cPanel password, you can reset it using any one of the methods below:
- Request a New Password through Your HostGator Customer Portal
- Change an Existing Password in cPanel
- cPanel Reset Password Link
To reset the cPanel password on your account, we may request additional information to verify your identity. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can request a new, random cPanel password quickly and easily through your HostGator Customer Portal at https://portal.hostgator.com.
To reset your cPanel password via your billing portal:
- Log in to your Billing Portal.
- Click the Packages icon at the top of the page.
- Next to the package you wish to edit, select Reset Password from the actions list:
- Enter and confirm a new password, or use the password generator, then click the Change Password button:
You will receive a notification that your password has successfully changed as well as an email containing your new password and you will now be able to log into cPanel with the password you have just set.
The WalkMe link provided by cPanel may also be accessed from the link below: