While HostGator cannot modify domains at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can make changes to your domain at Domain.com.
Step 1: Find Your Hosting Account Information
The first step would be to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account. This varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find this information, please read the article:
Step 2: Changing Your Domain
- Log into your DomainCentral Control Panel and select DomainCentral.
- Select the domain name you wish to modify.
- Click Name Servers.
- To use HostGator's information, click the radio button next to Use different name servers, and the two text fields will become active.
- Enter the information provided by HostGator for your hosting account.
- Click Save when you are finished making changes to your name servers.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: