We will need an email account for our second contributor. To create a new email account in Plesk:
- Click on the Mail tab in the Control Panel.
- Click on the Create E-Mail Address button on the toolbar.
- On the next page you will see everything you need for creating a basic email account. Simply put the username in the E-mail address field and specify a password for the most basic configuration.
- You can also choose to specify a mailbox size that is lower than the limit specified in the subscription settings for any email address, but the limit can not exceed the default value defined by the hosting subscription.
- Click OK to create the email address.
Next: Forwarding Mail